Miriam's birthday was fun - we celebrated with Minnie and Mickey, puppets and puppet shows, cake and ice cream, and a picnic and Brenda! She thought since she was five now she would be going to school the next day. She said, "Mom, can I stay up late to play with my toys?" I said, "No, you have all day tomorrow to play." She said, "But, I'll be at school!" She does seem ready for school, hopefully the long summer wait won't seem too long.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
NOW I'M FIVE
Miriam's birthday was fun - we celebrated with Minnie and Mickey, puppets and puppet shows, cake and ice cream, and a picnic and Brenda! She thought since she was five now she would be going to school the next day. She said, "Mom, can I stay up late to play with my toys?" I said, "No, you have all day tomorrow to play." She said, "But, I'll be at school!" She does seem ready for school, hopefully the long summer wait won't seem too long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment